Workshop services at A.O’C Commercials
A.O’C Commercials have been servicing Scania vehicles across the Munster region since 1994. Since the outset the company has striven to deliver a first class service in its provision of transport solutions to the transport and logistics industry. Founded on the belief that the customer is the most valuable asset in trucking, this cornerstone has been key to our success making us who we are today. Investment in facilities, equipment and staff have allowed us to provide our wide customer base with parts and service support for their vehicles.
Advances in technology have made the maintenance and repair of commercial vehicles more demanding than ever before. As a company we have met our customers’ demands. We approach every job in the same manner with 100% effort, commitment and attention to detail in order to ensure we meet your needs. In 2019 we acquired the Schmitz Cargobull ServicePartner franchise, this is a fantastic addition to our service provision as it will see us provide aftersales services to the existing Schmitz Cargobull customer base as well as future customers. We are here for you to minimise downtime and maximise uptime, we offer a wide range of aftersales services through our workshop here in Carrigtwohill, Co. Cork.
Our aftersales services:
- Scania Truck & Bus service
- Non-Scania Truck & Bus Repair/ Maintenance
- Minor repairs are available at short notice
- Scania Industrial power generation engines service
- Scania Marine engine service
- 24h Scania Assistance- wherever you are, Scania Assistance is available 24/7/365
- Accident Repairs/ Bodyshop Centre
- Towing and recovery service- 24h recovery and roadside assistance
- Digital tachograph legal inspection
- Analog tachograph inspection and repairs
- Roller break test
- Trailer service
- Tarpaulin service
- CVR testing facility for both Light and Heavy commercial vehicles
- Truck valeting, Sign writing and Decal removal (available by appointment)
- Full Euro Vehicle Plating
- Fully licensed vehicle dismantling facility, Facility Permit no. WFP-CK-09-0044-01
- Waste collection permit for End of Life vehicles, Collection permit no. WCP-CK-10-0770-01
Contact a member of our Aftersales Service team today!
(Main line) Tel: +353 21 4883322 — (Breakdown assistance) Tel: +353 86 8040058 — (Scania Ireland/ Europe assistance) Tel: +353 87 2550200